Gingerbread Cottage Craft ShowSupporting the Westerville South Marching Band
The 20th Annual
Gingerbread Cottage Craft Show
will be held
Saturday, December 2, 2017
10am – 3pm
Westerville South High School
303 S. Otterbein Ave.,Westerville, OH 43081
Please add our email address to your approved list: GingerbreadCottage@westervillesouthband.org
- The 20th Annual Gingerbread Cottage Craft Show will be held Saturday, December 2, 2017.
- We will have 2 rooms, the Commons and the Gymnasium.
- All applications are online via our website only. There are no paper applications.
- Our booths are 10′ wide by 6′ deep, $45, you may bring your own table no longer than 8′.
- **New** No more than 2 booths per vendor, our space is limited and variety is important.
- Chairs are not provided or available at the school. You must bring your own chair.
- We have tables available for rent. 8′ long $10. They must be ordered in advance with your application.
- Electric access on a shared strip – is very limited for a $10 fee.
- The Gingerbread Cottage Craft Show is a juried event. You must provide at least one photo of your booth set up and up to 3 photos of your products – even if you’ve been with us before.
- We limit vendors to 1 of each Direct Sale company. No more than 2-3 of any specific product. We want to provide a nice variety for our guests and fair competition so that all vendors have a successful show!
- You may share a booth with another vendor, but both vendors must be approved by the committee.
- Applications are reviewed at approximate 2 week intervals.
- If you are accepted as a vendor for the 2017 Gingerbread Cottage Craft Show, payment must be made within 10 days of the acceptance email. If payment has not been made you will receive one reminder and an additional 7 days to make payment. If payment is still not made you will be moved to the wait list and another vendor will be offered your booth. **If you are accepted after November 1st you will receive 1 notification giving you 10 days to pay. There will be no reminder as it is too close to the show.
- All payments are made via PayPal. You will be sent a link to follow with your acceptance email.
- Do NOT mail any items to the school. We are a Booster organization and do not have a mailbox at the school.
- The Gingerbread Cottage starts at 10am and ends at 3pm on Saturday, December 2, 2017. You may not tear down before 3pm.
- Vendors are assigned a 1 hour arrival window on the day of the Craft Show. When you complete your application you will be required to put your arrival preference in order. The choices are 7am – 8am, 8am – 9am, 9am – 10am. These times must be put in a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference.
- All vendors will be assigned an arrival doorway that is closest to their booth location for unloading.
- A few days before the show you will receive an email advising you of your scheduled arrival time and your arrival doorway. This is done to maintain a smooth traffic flow at the school for all arriving vendors.
- After offloading your vehicle, you will be required to move your vehicle to the parking lot next door at Blendon Middle School. We want to be sure our shopping guests have plenty of close parking for a short trip to their cars with the treasures they purchase at The Gingerbread Cottage.
- As always, we will have band students and band parents to help you offload in the morning and re-load at the end of the day.
- Vendors will be asked to donate, but are not required to donate an item to our raffle table. This item will be collected when you arrive.
- Each booth will receive 2 coupons for a cup of coffee or hot tea and a muffin or piece of fruit.
- Although lunch is not provided as part of your booth fee, students and parents will be available to take your order and deliver it to your booth.
- There will be a 30 minute performance by the band students.
- If you need to cancel your booth at the 2017 Gingerbread Cottage Craft Show you must send an email to;GingerbreadCottage@westervillesouthband.org advising us of the cancellation. There will be a $10 processing fee. If the cancellation is received prior to Saturday, November 4, 2017 a full refund will be issued. If you cancel between Sunday, November 5, 2017 and Wednesday, November 15, 2016 you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel Thursday, November 16, 2017 or later no refund will be provided.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days.
- You are not permitted to sell your booth space to another vendor.
- All cancellations must go through the Gingerbread Cottage administrator. All vendors must go through the Gingerbread Cottage administrator for approval and acceptance.
- If we must cancel due to inclement weather you will receive a 75% refund. 25% will be retained due to expenses such as advertising the show, custodial services, etc.
Designed by Rob Wesley, Copyright © 2017 Hosted on Wordpress, Divi Theme